This Scholarship is open to all Sudanese elite graduates in all disciplines following the below eligibility conditions:
The scholarship covers:
- 50% of tuition fees in all master courses at the University of Nottingham ONLY
- Full admission process support.
- Pre-departure meeting (provide travelling, accommodation, academic and emergency advises).
- Visa processing and supporting documents.
- Supervisor and contact person in UK.
- Transfer of tuition fees to the University.
- Allowances services (if agreed with the Guarantor).
- Academic Reports per term delivery to the Guarantor.
- Batch ranking (PECK issue an annual ranking to all PECK students in UK based on the academic performance, which may result to further studies upgrade).
- Assessment report to the local universities (if needed)
- Applying during the application period (1. January until 30. April every year)
- Sudanese national with no dual citizenship
- Not more than 35 years old at the time of application
- Two references
- Scoring no less than 6.5 in the IELTS Test, no less than 6 in each element (however it depends on the master program requirements)
- Receiving offer from the University of Nottingham.
- Passing the financial assessment test (please see the Guarantor requirements below)
- Applying to the University of Nottingham through PECK Application Form
- Personal statment (500 words)
The Guarantor Requirements:
- The Guarantor must be:
a). A public or private institution. Or
b). A first or second degree relative.
- Provide financial supporting documents showing his/her ability of sponsorship to the remaining cost of tuition fees and living expenses according to UKVI Rules of PBS Tier 4 Visa
- Sign a Pledge to fulfill the remaining of the tuition and living expenses .
- Provide the student with all living expenses needed for no less than 10 months (1020-1500 Pounds/month) between (10,200-15,000 Pounds a year)
- Letter from the place of work confirming the position and monthly salary.
- 3 months of Bank statement
- Self-employed guarantor must submit registration certificate of their businesses along with the statement specified in (6) above.
- Passport copy.