This Scholarship is open to anyone willing to sponsor their studies in the selected Universities. The Scholarship offers:
- 10-30% tuition fees reduction depending on the course and university.
- Full admission process support.
- Pre-departure meeting ( provide travelling, accommodation, academic and emergency advises ).
- Visa processing and supporting documents.
- Supervisor and contact person in UK.
- Transfer of tuition fees to the University.
- Allowances services ( if agreed with the Guarantor ).
- Academic Reports per term delivery to the Guarantor.
- Batch ranking ( PECK issue an annual ranking to all PECK students in UK based on the academic performance, which may result to further studies upgrade ).
- Assessment report to the local universities.
The conditions are:
- Start date 1. November till 30. June every year.
- Fees installments agreement with PECK ( may vary according to the course and university )
The Guarantor Requirements:
- The Guarantor must be:
a). A public or private institution. Or
b). A first or second degree relative.
- Provide financial supporting documents showing his/her ability of sponsorship to the cost of tuition fees and allowances according to the rules of the UK PBS Tire 4 visa.
- Sign a Pledge to fulfill all the tuition and allowances.
- Provide the student with all living expenses needed for no less than 10 months (1020-1500 Pounds/month) between (10,200-15,000 Pounds a year)
- Letter from the place of work confirming the position and monthly salary.
- 3 months statement confirming the letter of work confirmation in (b & e) above.
- Self-employed guarantor must submit registration certificate of their businesses along with the statement specified in (f) above.
- Photo Identification.