This programme is
targeting Teaching Assistants (TAs) at the public universities, which offer
scholarships for Master degree in UK. The scholarship terms and conditions are
subject to continuous review to offer the best opportunities to the targeted
The Admissions Department for
this programme is open annually in 01.November until 30.April. Deadline might be extended in case of available
opportunities and exceptional cases, which will be announced in the website.
Number of opportunities:
18 candidates (subject to
In order for your application
to be accepted and processed, Please read carefully the General & Special
conditions detailed below:
First: General Conditions:
- Nomination Lettre from public university signed and stamped by the Dean Office. (Nomination Letter Model)
- All applicants must be Sudanese national and presenting minimum 2 years valid E-Passport.
- Age: no more than 30 years old (age will be calculated from the Master course
start date not the application date(
- The programme is distributing the opportunities among variety of
disciplines each year, and therefore, there are limited opportunities for
- Sign the Terms & Conditions of the Elite Scholarship after the
- Sign the Return Pledges with Guarantor from the family or the
Nominating University (NU), unless exempt.
Second: Special Conditions:
- All applicants must be graduated with first or second upper
bachelor degree from the University of Khartoum (U of K) or Sudan
University for Science & Technology (SUST). SUST graduates may be
subject to one degree degradation. Other universities graduates please
read carefully the Additional Conditions (2).
- One or two recommendation letters from the NU professors fulfilling
the University of Nottingham, University of Reading and SOAS, University
of London Referee form. Please check http://peck.com.sd/admission.htm for
- 500 words explanation to the Master course to support the
application (soft copy)
- Scoring the required score in the IELTS according the Master course
less than5.5 in each element are accepted in all courses with no less than 6.0 overall)
- Appointed as a full time Teaching Assistant (TA) in a public
Sudanese university. This programme is targeting TAs graduated with
Bachelor degree. Lecturer and Master degree graduates applicants will be
accepted in rare and exceptional cases.
- A nomination letter issued and stamped by the Faculty Dean of the
Public University stating clearly the name of the candidate, Master
course, the University in UK and confirming the TA appointment as full
time Teaching Assistant.
- All certificates and documents stated above must be compatible with
- Submit PECK application form with all documents during the time
find the form at http://peck.com.sd/admission.htm)
Third: Additional Conditions:
- If a candidate was none U of K nor SUST, PECK may visit and issue
an internal report to the new unrecognized university and assess the
performance and training conditions to recognize or reject unrecognized
- If the candidate was not a graduate of U of K nor SUST, PECK will
visit that university to assess the academic performance to issue an
internal report to be submitted to the University in UK. The University in
UK has the right to accept or reject the candidate.
- PECK has the right to change these conditions without a prior
- For more enhanced communications, please review these nomination
Terms & Conditions regularly at our website www.peck.com.sd