PECK is not a regulating body, all candidates have to select the courses they are interested in at the University of Reading website. Each Master course has different admission requirements
It is to be noted that the Centre will apply for all candidates after they submit all the necessary documents as stated-below:
- A graduate of a listed university at PECK Universities List.
- The original BSc, BA, LLB certificate (normally 2:1)
- The original Transcript certificate
- Two referees letters sealed & singed by the referee.
- A valid UKVI Academic IELTS certificate until the course start date (Each course has its own IELTS score, please check the English requirement for the course you are applying for). Please note that the minimum requirement accepted by the UKVI (The UK Visas and Immigration) for Master courses level is 5.5 in all elements (speaking, wiring, listening, and reading) for Tire 4 student visa. Therefore, any element less than 5.5 will not be accepted. (please check the link): www.ielts.org/test_takers_information/ielts_in_the_uk
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Fill the application form. (download the Application form)
- Fill PECK application form (Click the link)
- Nomination letter if the applicant is sponsored.